Jambands.ca

2003 roadtrek for sale

Jared

hey guys, i'm trying to sell my 2003 roadtrek 190v.

it turns out i don't really need it anymore with buyinh a house and a rv and stuff, if anyone is interesteds let me know, lipson@rogers.com alot of people have seen it and know how pimp it is.

i'm asking $60, 000.00 for it which is a pretty great deal, considering i payed alot more then that for it, and it only has about 40 000 km on it.

www.roadtrek.com for info on the van

its not that bad. i worked out a pretty sweet deal with my bank to get it. it was something like 400 a month and the insurance was only 800 a year for class b rv insurance.

its not to ad on gas either, it take about 120 leters and can easily do 800km in the city. I can drive to halifax from toronto for around 300 - 400. plus you can stay in it so it really saves money on rooms.

its would be great for any band looking to hit the open road the summer, it can easily seat 6 with full gear, and sleep about 4 or 5 depending on how cosy you want it. it also has a full kitchen, and bathroom

and YES, ITS LEGAL TO DRINK IN IT WHILE ITS DRIVING AS LONG AS THE DRIVES ISN'T DRINKING AND ALL THE BOOZE IS AWAY FROM THEM

i think it has more to do with the class b motor-home certification.

i dunno. i know i couldn't drink in my vw.

I should also say that is a dodge frame. so you can get it fixed and oil chainges and stuff at any dodge dealership