Jambands.ca

minty flavor

mattyp

I was glancing through yesterdays Toronto Sun and saw a short little article, somewhere near the middle of this horrible piece of propaganda, pertaining to Salvia. I found it to be pretty amusing that Salvia is slowly making it's way into the limelight after so many years of use amongst people, myself included. Although I haven't smoked that enlightening plant for quite sometime, I'm confident we will be hearing a lot more about it in the weeks and months to come. With MSNBC doing an article on it you can be sure that this isn't over yet.

The first time I smoked it the shit blew my head off. I was completely lost. Out of body experience, incoherent speech, and other things I'm sure. The next day however I tried it again and my mind was clear for days to follow. Realizing the power that this substance posessed I made the decision to smoke it on occasion however only under the right circumstances for me.

Unfortunately with Salvias' beginning exposure to the media it will also most likely be put on "The List" and be abused by countless youth as the new cool thing to do. However it will no doubt introduce other strong minds into a world they have not yet known and will likely enjoy disvovering. I'm aware of it being sold in head shops and other shops throughout North America and I'm quite sure sales of Salvia in these shops will drastically increase over the next few months. The uninformed however will be purchasing very mild forms of salvia and will be unable to feel the full effect of this powerful hallucinogen.

I once read that if you are to combine a small amount of DMT with Salvia it is by far the most transcendental experience known to humans. Imagine what the animals must know that we don't?

Help Save One...

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/cgi-bin/WebObjects/CTDSites.woa/103/wo/6F4000e6200k9400b5/0.0.47.7.0.1.0.1.0.CustomContentActiveImageDisplayComponent.0.0.0

Thanks StnMtn