Jambands.ca

Musical Chaos.......

I just found out that Radiohead is playing in T.O. that night, but people this should still be really good, I can't believe that nobody has posted anything.......It is going to be a great day (hopefully Friday too).......of diversified music and activities. There is room to play frisbee golf, take a hike.....and the music looks great....Shelby Kerr and Steve of Friends of Hefner have just been confirment..as well as Neill Brown (a Toronto DJ that just won the Smirnoff DJ talent search contest...he is sick) Vendors are welcome, anyone is, and again this is more of a communial effort thing (to get the whole thing going, as the organizers are not in it to make any money, just have a good time and provide a safe and fun atmosphere...admission is only 10 dollars.....and more bands to be confirmed soon....please help me out with this, even if you think I am a dink, after all isn't it all about the music....Check out www.kimbercote.org for more details on location and facilities......cheers.

Guest Low Roller

Odds are that unless you called in within the first 15 minutes, you don't have tickets for Radiohead and you're S.O.L.

Sounds like a great backup party!

Archived