Jambands.ca

Quote-otD

boiler

I heard a pipefitter at work say this yesterday. It was so funny I thought I'd share:

"I have about eight kinds of hangover going on here. Someone told me I was getting laid off today so they better not be lying."

I think I might be saying the same thing myself, very soon. Should be laid off just in time for a little south ont Slip run. What a run it's been. I've only had two days off since Thanksgiving (the Canadian one). Been such a good boy and it's time to let loose. A few more days.

Edited by Guest

i'm not sure if i should wish you good luck out getting laid off. or good luck on keeping your job.

either way we'er less then one week for the start of the slip tour. so i guess i'll wish you a happy slippy week.

oh and the best way to get laid off is to tell your boss you going on tour for a week.

Edited by Guest

It's a good thing, believe me. I work contracts and usually by the end of a contract I'm ready to move on. I plan on a month off, then back at it hard for another couple months, repeat. lol. The Slip is the celebration to start this little break off.

I heard a pipefitter at work say this yesterday. It was so funny I thought I'd share:

"I have about eight kinds of hangover going on here. Someone told me I was getting laid off today so they better not be lying."

I think I might be saying the same thing myself, very soon. Should be laid off just in time for a little south ont Slip run. What a run it's been. I've only had two days off since Thanksgiving (the Canadian one). Been such a good boy and it's time to let loose. A few more days.

would that mean you are craving a Pink Slip?

bwahahahahaaaaa....