Jambands.ca

Hey M........

I could leave the door open I suppose...But I am asssuming that it is a little to late for that...by the way i love that our communicationas roomates has come down to posting on jambands..that is hilarious...my work has a phone!...and the million hour day was fantastic....I wish it would hqave been two million...hey maybe I will see you later at the hoestead...and you can fall asleep in a chair...by the way folks I have seen mary take a nap....it was obviously accidental. Mike

Hello Michael,

Camp is fun. Please send baked goods and say hi to the dog for me.

Yes, it is quite hilarious that it has come down to this but I believe the point of my communication was that I do not have your work phone number, my dear. And my belongings still rest in a trunk in car that was in Maine. So I have neither keys nor cellphone with said number, you dig?

I will see you later at the homestead. Please have dinner and refreshing beverages on the deck, ready and waiting for my arrival.

Interested in College Street later maybe with the ladies?

It is boozy Thursday! [big Grin]

And what is this napping of which you speak? I think it was an extended blink that you are referring to....

Later,

Mary

[smile]

p.s. Jer is gay

Archived