Jambands.ca

Need ride from Ottawa to Montreal/Radiohead

larry jr.

Hey hey. It's hard for someone who has as much pride as me to come on here and beg, but I'm begging. I'm actually typing on my knees right now.

So...if anyone is leaving from Ottawa and has room, or knows of anyone leaving from Ottawa who has room, I would be most grateful if I could somehow be squeezed into the mix.

Of course, I'm good for gas $$$ and I'll have some funky stuff rolled up for the show, and I ain't talking about basil leaves, you know what I'm saying? (what am I saying?)

Guest Low Roller

Yeah, I think I may have some room in the car, but I might be leaving for Montreal Thursday night. There are others who are probably leaving Friday.

Thanks for responding Roller. And so soon! Man this World Wide Web is something else!

There is a chance I might not need a ride, it all depends on whether or not a buddy of mine in Montreal has left a key to his vacated apartment, and whether I go to Montreal on Wednesday for the Flaming Lips show. If I got access to the pad, I'll probably just stay till Saturday.

Otherwise, leaving Friday would be good, but if that option doesn't present itself, perhaps I could go with you Roller? What's the crash situation Thursday night? I have relatives in Cote St. Luc if need be. Maybe I'll give you a ring tonight. So wired, isn't it?

Guest Low Roller

Well, if you're gonna have relatives anywhere, it's gotta be Cote St. Luc [Wink] I know all about that area... I used to live there.

Yeah, give me a ring tonight. I was thinking of getting a hotel room somewhere downtown for the week-end, but if you have a pad that can accomodate three more people, then let's start negotiating.

Archived