Jambands.ca

Musical Chaos Info

Hello everyone,

We have finally set the lineup of bands for the festival on Aug 15 and 16 at the Kimbercote farm: Mike Filipowitsch solo (Burt Neilson Band), The Paul Aitken Band, The Fathers of Procrastination, Fretekno (late night beats and lights until dawn), Scott Styles (contemporary piano), Uncle Seth, Members of Friends of Hefner, DJ Neill Brown (progressive house), Kimberfolk, Vigilant Resistance, and a superjam with members of Diesel Dog and The Burt Neilson Band. The festival is going to run on Friday the 15 as well, but there may only be informal music or a DJ spinning....come up early and hang out (I will post more details on the Friday lineup soon)

We need volunteers to help with the gate, vibe patrol (security), first aid, parking, and general helpers....please email me at ajculliford@yahoo.ca a.s.a.p. or go to www.kimbercote.org for details. Their toll free phone number is 1 888 862-3588. I would really appreciate if everyone on this board could help me get the word out about this new festival, as we haven't had much time to advertise. The lineup looks great, and the venue is sick, so lets get ready to rock!! Cheers, Cully.

Vending is encouraged at this festival. We are also looking for people who spin fire or have any other special talents that they wish to show off to the crowd...thanks.

Archived