Jambands.ca

Rose Garland @ The Hardball, Sat. March 24th.

dark_starr

We're proud to announce the return of Rose Garland and our own brand of Dead-iness to the friendly confines of Halton Region... this time to the big concert stage of The Hardball in Milton, Saturday March 24th. Show time is 10:30pm, with 2 long sets. Directions below.

HARDBALL CAFE

8750 Highway 25 Milton, Ontario (905)876-2582

http://www.hardballcafe.com/MAP.html

There will be a cover charge for this show, but I've been supplied with a buch of free passes to get all of the cool people in for nothing. If you're planning on coming, pm me ASAP, along with the number of passes that you'll need, and I'll make arrangements to get them to you right away.

DIRECTIONS

From Toronto: Hwy 401 West > exit at #25 in Milton > turn righ at the top of the ramp > Hardball is 2km on the left.

From KW/Cambridge/Guelph/London: Hwy 401 East > exit at #25 in Milton > turn left at the top of the ramp > Hardball is 2km on the left.

From Hamilton/Niagara: Take QEW Toronto > Exit at Bronte Road > turn right at the top of the ramp > follow north all the way into Milton > turn left at Steeles Avenue > turn right at Martin Street (Petro Canada station) > follow over the 401 > Hardball is 2km on the left.

Hope to see you there!

Chuck

Just throw me down for 10 passes there Chuck! I will distribute them to the North Halton Deadhead Family, this will be the first full meeting since Dec. 2005 at that bar you guys aren't allowed to play at anymore!

I'm spreading the word and the phones are lighting up in North Halton tonight buddy!