Jambands.ca

Guinness @ The Casbah?

\/\/illy

Well, ya know this is why its a tough call. I've been meaning to get out and see you play again, especially now that your sporting the pedal steel and I have always thought SloCo and Fatties would be a great match up. But due to certian circumstances (people) I very much want to avoid. I'd much rather take a pass on this then ruin what would be a great night out.

Hold on a minute...I'm pretty sure they have beer on tap. It just happens to run out now and again. :crazy:

I'm sure that Brodie is well stocked up for St. Patties and they'll be serving the usual draught selection.

Don't stay at the Winking Judge too long, you'll miss the Achievers!

Dear you people,

We have Guinness. Not on top, but the draught in the can type. 'Bout 120 of 'em.

We also have taps, and have always had taps.

Occasionally we'll run dry on a Monday or Tuesday just before beer delivery if we get pummelled by an over the top Sunday night show, which does happen occasionally :)

Taps = Alexander Keiths, Stella Artois, Steamwhistle, Red Baron, Brick's Amber Ale and Waterloo Dark.

We have Guinness. Not on top, but the draught in the can type. 'Bout 120 of 'em.

Excellent. Can you put about 40 of them aside for me? ;)

Taps = Alexander Keiths, Stella Artois, Steamwhistle, Red Baron, Brick's Amber Ale and Waterloo Dark.

Hey! What happened to Grasshopper? I seem to recall you having Grasshopper before. Oh well, it's a Guinness and Irish Whiskey kind of night anyway. See you there.