Jambands.ca

1971 vw

Jared

hey guy those of you who know me know of my kick ass 1971 westy,, well it finally died again and i think i am going to move on to a 78 westy my friend has,, if any one is intrested in picking up my old one it is super mint,, barley any rust,, toataly re finnished interior,, new motor ( thats isn't woirking now) and a new paint job and a new tent canvis and a new kitchen, and new propaing and water hoses, and lots of other great stuff, i have spent over 10 000 on it in the past 2 years and have most of the recipts,

i don't really want to sell it but if someone from here wants it maybe we could work something out cause i'll get in shit if i have 2 infront of my house and if its going i'd want to go to a good family

let me know if anyone has any offers you can messga em here or jaredlipson@hotmail.com i will consider any serious offers

if someone wants to buy it i will have it fixed before you come check it out,, there is really nothing wrong with iti just needs a new distributer cap and spark plugs but i want one with a bigger engin,,( it has a new 1600cc type 2, new in april 2003) i have the bill,, and its still under warently

so if your intrested then let me know

My mechanic just called me. I'm in for $820. D'Oh. He did say that the engine is in good shape and my compression is good. Those sound like good things. He said it desperately needed a tune-up, the "points" were bad (what are "points"?), there were various oil leaks that he fixed, the oil filter was installed incorrectly, and I had some vacuum leaks. He's replacing the exhaust assembly from the heater boxes back as well. I should have a far quiter and easy to start VW on my hands by about Friday. If that's the case, she's coming to CTMF after all.

Jared: Let's hook up for a face-to-face. I don't think I've ever met you but I think I know which VW is yours. Do you know which one is mine?

i just bought a 76 as well, i'm the guy who is always with bottle my van was bles and purpal before but now its green, i work with you for pure hemp,, i have seen you there and every time i gone to say hi your not around,, hopefully i'll see you there this weekend if i make it out

Archived