Jambands.ca

seamless but not dreamless

SaggyBalls

So yet another magical night. I saw so many familiar faces and got to relish in some of the greatest music on the planet last night. My deepest thanks go to the musicians, promoters, management, and hosts. the gathering at 40 main was again beautiful. thanks Pottie, jaybone, Dr Hux, and anyone else that lives there that i'm unaware of.

Also thanks to the instagator for making his rounds up to ottawa. It was a great suprise to have some southern ontario fun.

I was glad to be able to be at another momentous show. the past 2 years have been rough not being able to see nero as much as before(the 2+ gigs a week and in my daydreams) but as you can see i'm getting through.

thanks to tungsten Gruvsten for the work on SoOn. Just listened to it. I appreciate a true live release, not just 2 mics at a bar...It helped me hear the live experience only clearer than a slightly hazy memory. digital recording huh? (i'd love to be able to hear all of my shows properly mastered)

I hope everyone had as good a time as I did. it was nice to meet snelly again, as well as the beautiful Aromatherapy (i didn't smell you all night but i think somehow you had an effect on the party...good times whenever you're out at a show that I am...) and the fun-loving, pizza-eating DMB. If you don't remember meeting me it was in the pizza place just after the show. you missed out on a great time boy!

M: thanks for the tent again - even though it's unrelated, it really helped me have a way better summer even though i only used it 2 times. You're a saviour and an angel...although a potentially mischeivous one...

to everyone that helped me enjoy a nice chill vibe in O-town that I didn't address, thanks for your good vibes and witty repartee. We've gotta get the party down to southern ontario so all of you can have a bit of a vacation.

freeker in chatham??

guelph nero?

take it easy. you deserve it!

Archived