Jambands.ca

CONTACT > news and show updates

M

-

Contact

Hi all, my old roommate's band Contact will be playing a bunch in the upcoming weeks. Check them out if you can... they are really great... you won't regret it. More news also: the beginning of November will see them recording their second CD (1st full length one). Very exciting.

Upcoming shows:

- THIS THURSDAY, Oct 16 with Jimmy Swift Band at The Spoke (UWO Campus) in London. Contact goes on at 10pm sharp.

- Saturday, Oct 25 with Undadog (live triphop) at The Silver Dollar Room in Toronto for Halloween - $7 with a costume, $10 without

- Thursday, November 27 with Dr. Noh at the Reverb in Toronto

**A friend of mine plays in this band Dr. Noh. I've seen them a few times, most recently at a loft afterparty for the Montreal Pop Festival and they are intense!!! This will be a wicked show...***

- Friday, November 28 at The Church at Berkeley in Toronto for an AMAZING fundraising event put on by some friends, awesome folks, called "Charity Step". Fashion, tunes, beats... all for a good cause. For full details and tickets, go to www.miraclewarriors.com

- NEW YEAR'S / CD RELEASE - Wednesday, Dec 31 at The Rivoli in Toronto

- Saturday, Jan 17 at the Rivoli in Toronto

Enjoy! The boys have played the Bacchus in London, and all around Toronto and all I've heard are positive things after someone checks out one of their gigs. I have to say they are getting better and better each time I see them. I'm a big supporter of theirs... check 'em out if you can!

Mary

[big Grin]

Archived