Jambands.ca

Six Shooter Goes Vinyl (Rheos- Whale Music!)

Northern Wish

For all of you crazy kids who like to spin the black circle:

SIX SHOOTER VINYL

Have you ever been in a record store and some normal walks in and chuckles to themselves and says, “Records?! They still make those?! These aren’t new are they?! I have a box of these things in my basement somewhere, they’re probably worth something, huh?!â€, and you just wanna strangle them for living under a rock that doesn’t rock? Yeah, me too. Luckily we know the truth about the awesomeness of high quality wax and big artwork! If you have somehow managed to neglect your turntable recently, it’s time to dust it off! Hawksley Workman has three new vinyl albums available: both new releases, Milk and Meat, plus his debut album, For Him and the Girls. Coming soon are vinyl releases of Jenn Grant’s Echoes and Luke Doucet’s Blood’s Too Rich. We also have the Rheostatics’ Whale Music coming down the pipe, which will be a double album with a tri-fold-out poster of the original Whale Music painting by Martin Tielli. All of our vinyl also includes a free compact disc, so you can bump it in da jeep! They will be available at indie stores, distributed by Outside Music, or through mail-order at http://www.sixshooterrecords.com.