Jambands.ca

Lil' Taste of Canada moe.

Freeker

Here are the setlists from the last time moe did the TO/OTT/MTL run. I'd kill for any one of these setlists...Dr.G, awesome gary, queen of the rodeo, Y.O.Y, jazz wank, flo ...REC CHEM WITH STAIRWAY TEASES!!! Bring on the nero/moe!!!!

--------------------------------------------------

4/22/97 Club Reverb - Toronto, Ontario, Canada

1: Akimbo, Sensory Deprivation Bank, It, Nebraska, Dr. Graffenburg > Jazz Wank > Spaz Medicine, Moth, She Sends Me

2: 32 Things, Meat*, Queen Of The Rodeo, Timmy Tucker**, Stranger Than Fiction, Head, Four, Rebubula

* With "Yodelittle" tease. ** With "Peter Gunn" theme tease.

4/23/97 Zaphod Beeblebrox - Ottawa, Canada

Soundcheck: It

Awesome Gary, Time Again, lylelovit., Brent Black, Spine Of A Dog*, Recreational Chemistry**, Happy Hour Hero, St. Augustine, Bring You Down, Buster, Seat Of My Pants#

* With "Run Like Hell" (Pink Floyd) teases. ** With "Stairway To Heaven" (Led Zeppelin) teases. # Before the ending Al's guitar rig went out. He whistled the rest of his parts.

4/24/97 Equinox - Montreal, Quebec, Canada

32 Things, She Sends Me*, Me and Pat and Bill and You, Rebubula** > Yodelittle# > Rebubula, Y.O.Y., Akimbo, Don't Fuck With Flo##, Head, Nebraska, Threw It All Away, Dr. Graffenburg^ > Low Rider jam > Buster

* With "I Love Candy" (Bow Wow Wow) tease. ** With "Jack Straw" (Grateful Dead) tease. # With "The Spirit Of Radio" (Rush) tease. ## With "War Pigs" (Black Sabbath) tease. ^ With "Good Lovin'" (The Rascals) tease.

Archived