Jambands.ca

New benefit CD-"Where we live" Check it out.

Esau

The benefit CD is a soulful collection of hard-to-find tracks that remind us about the importance of standing up for your rights, staying strong, and celebrating when ordinary citizens achieve victories in protecting the planet we live on. Artists include Mose Allison, Captain Beefheart, Rubén Blades, Bob Dylan, Michael Franti & Spearhead, John Hammond & Tom Waits, Norah Jones, Los Lobos, Maria Muldaur & Bonnie Raitt, Willie Nelson, The Neville Brothers, Karen Savôca, Pops Staples & Ry Cooder, Sweet Honey in the Rock, Tina Turner & Robert Cray, Dan Zanes (with Lou Reed & the Rubi Theater Company).

Enviromental News Network - "Where We Live CD info"

I thinkn this deserves a bump up,check it out its for an amazing cause,I know I will be grabbin a couple copies as gifts for friends.

quote:

Where We Live is Earthjustice's campaign for the universal right to clean air and clean water. It involves more than 50 cases and the work of Earthjustice's International Program. Earthjustice donates its legal services to hundreds of grassroots organizations and to communities dealing with toxic pollution in their own backyards.

[big Grin][big Grin]

Archived