Jambands.ca

bit torrent, python start-up help

snarfmaster C

ok. i've been trying to get in on this bittorrent action for a while now, but i always get so frustrated i give up after downloading a shitload of programs and then barely installing them before i don't have a f!cking clue what the f*ck i'm doing. [Mad][Mad] i've spent a good deal of time this evening working on BitTorrent-experimental-S-5.8.7 along with the python and wxpython downloads that are supposed to go with it. [Mad][Confused]

could someone offer me up some guidance here? i'm trying to enter some path name on the python command line but i don't know what i'm doing, and i haven't taken the time to go through the tutorials cause really, i'm not thrilled about learning python, i just wanna be able to get some bittorrent downloading software going on!!! obviously this approach is not getting me very far.

advice? do i suck it up and spend three days ( [Frown] ) learning this computer language? does someone (please, let this be the case) have a relatively quick fix for me and an understandable help page for non-computer-science students? easier to use bittorrent software links? (i'm on windows XP)

any help is so ridiculously appreciated you have no idea...

Archived