Jambands.ca

Red Hill Valley- Need Help

shainhouse

Hey. For my final video project for school this year, I am going to investigate the goings on with the red Hill Valley and the proposed expressway, and to try to create a visual piece that will serve as an educational tool to those who don't know the destruction that going on to our environment here in Hamilton.

I was wondering if anyone could give me directions from Westdale (ish) area to where the construction is mainly taking place. I know it's off of Queenstown Rd or Barton St, but I'm not sure how far into Stoney Creek it is, possibly past Centennial.

thanks.

Unfortunately, it is only a three-week, final project this semester, that is going to revolve more around filming certain aspects of the situation and then using the lovely world of editing to tell a story.

I will post it when it's completed though, and we will be submitting it to 'friends of thr red hill'

valley for archival purposes.

While we're on this topic thought I would mention that Earth Day Hamilton will be holding its 8th Annual Eco-Festival at The Hamilton Convention Centre on April 27. If anyone is interested in being a part of the event please visit our website through the link provided above. We're always looking for more exhibitors.

cheers

Archived