Jambands.ca

ozzy's kids use to mulletheads

h

Pat: I love the show, but I was a huge Black Sabbath fan and all that stuff. Now this is a whole new thing for Ozzy fans. You get a whole new group of fans who didn't really know about any of this…

Jack: My little problem with the show is that I'm so used to the crazy metal heads with the mullets coming up to me like, 'Hey, love your dad,' and all that. Now it's teeny girls, teenyboppers.

Ozzy: What are you complaining about?

I was watching CityTV's morning program this a.m., and they reported that Greta Van Sustern (sp?) (who used to host "The Point" on CNN, and grew to fame during the O. J. Simpson fracas & media feeding frenzy) is bringing Ozzy and his wife to a dinner for the Washington Press Association.

Why, I have *no* idea...is it possible Ozzy's becoming mainstream? Or is the mainstream going Ozzy? Either way, I'm scared...

Aloha,

Brad

i just read a big article on her, she was a lawyer who use to do some legal commentaries but cnn liked her so much, they hired her full time - i dont know why she's bringing him either, but i wouldn't be scared, celebrate the possible influence, if ozzy had his way he'd legalize drugs and outlaw diet coke.

(ya, ok i dont know how much influence he'll have either, depends on how many old metal heads have been elected i guess - but i think the numbers are more and more) smile.gif" border="0