Jambands.ca

Volunteers?

doubleB

A request for anyone who would be good enough to help me pass out D&T flyers at tND tonight.

Please send me an email or reply to this thread.

There is no better ice breaking line for a pretty girl than a cool show..... right Jaybone/Stapes? .... plus I will 420 you're ass.....

hey Double B grin.gif" border="0 I don't think I can afford TND tonight...crappy vending weather...but I will be back on the streets by thurs/fri...come hell or high water..so if you give me flyers I will hand them out to a bunch of venders and plaster my stall and give em to customers...if I don't get any customers I can give em to Suzannas customers grin.gif" border="0 DRUMS AND TUBA ROCKS!!!!!!WOOF!WOOF!!!

Howler... you're my heroin

I discussed your vending with Babylon and they love the idea, and seem to genuinly love you as a person.... who doesen't?

So be prepared to set up shop for Drums and Tuba and every other Nugget you want to be a part of after that........ Juliart and Nugget..... love it!

grin.gif" border="0

grin.gif" border="0grin.gif" border="0 WOOF!WOOF!BARK!BARK! grin.gif" border="0 Wowzerlicious!

-love me as a person-how friggin sweetalicious is that?! rolleyes.gif" border="0grin.gif" border="0 That is so cooliosio..even if I don't make a sale-what killer advertising! BABYLON ROCKS!!!DRUMS AND TUBA ROCKS!!!!!!!THANKYOU DOUBLE B-YOU ROCK!!!!

....just thought of something....will D&T be cheesed if I'm trying to sell shirts while they are trying to sell shirts? I tottaly don't want to cheese off one of my fave bands...mabey we should ask D&T?..let me know what you think about that.