Jambands.ca

Skank error...

rubberdinghy

I don`t know if this means anything, but I got this error trying to access the board...

It may be that I use IE 4.0, but dunno,

here it is

An error has occured:

ubb_lib_pntf.cgi: Global symbol "$user_number" requires explicit package name at ubb_lib_pntf.cgi line 55.

Global symbol "$nologin" requires explicit package name at ubb_lib_pntf.cgi line 56.

Missing right curly or square bracket at ubb_lib_pntf.cgi line 56, at end of line

syntax error at ubb_lib_pntf.cgi line 56, at EOF

Please inform the board administration of this error so that they may fix the problem. Thank you!

yes, a lot of these errors are occuring because the service provider is playing with their perl versions. (i think he originally switched it for this site but then switched it back without telling anyone the other day)

They are affecting my work website too which is also on their server...

i'm pretty sure most of this will get ironed out... eventually *i hope cuz it's getting stupid*

I'm experiencing one weird error (which I'll also e-mail to bouche). When I go to the Cavern, I get the list of topics. When I click on a topic, read it, and then hit Back, the topic list looks *older* (by a couple of hours; it seems to be around 3:47pm) than it was when I first saw it.

If I hit Refresh, it gets back to the latest list, but if I click on another topic, read it, and go Back again, I get the *old* list.

I'm running IE under Win98.

Any idea what's happening?

Aloha,

Brad