Jambands.ca

Plea for nero, BNB and Recipe recordings....

Northern Wish

I put this to all of you to offer me suggestions of the best shows (recording and playing) from these three bands.

In an effort to promote some of our favs, I have set up some B+Ps to some American friends but the shows I have don't sound too killer. I only want to seed the best.

What have you?

Sean

For BNB shows, if you can get your hands on any of the Canmore shows from Summer 2000, they were all KILLER shows. This is when their bus broke down in Canmore, and they ended up staying in town and playing almost every night for at least a week!

My call for the Nero shows- the final post, nero x-mas, 420 w/ jomomma, nero's fool days, the nero/dekcuf challenge show and the last two scherzo's shows...also, the guelph show that just took place was silly and the first bayou show had an EVIL EVIL EVIL ELVEZZ!!!! FEAR THE ELVEZZ...

some of the best bNb shows I've ever heard are from the final run...they were on fire!!!

Unfortunatly, I can't give a great listing for recipe shows but their Ottawa show(s) were great!!!

Throw in some GTB and downtime and jomomma (and others) as well...spred around all this great canadian talent...

Giggles [big Grin][big Grin][big Grin]