Jambands.ca

DSO deviated from the norm

Vermontdave

It wasn't a specific show because they touched on all the eras. The set list is scrambled, but some highlights were Scarlet>Fire>Estimated>Crazy Fingers, and a smokin Viola Lee to close the show, with Attics encore. 1st set had Cassidy w/Donna, Tons Of Steel(whoo whoo!),LLR, Althea, Dire Wolf, a Loretta Lynne song that I forget the title of and a bunch more. Good show! It was great to meet Bones tonight he was working and dancing, thats a good job [Razz] Nero tomorrow and I must sleep now

great meeting you too vermontdave...thanks for tracking me down and coming over to introduce yourself:)

The Lisa (Donna) tune was "Strange Man", definately one of my favourites that she does!

Hope you liked the elective setlist, rather then a show recreation. It keeps it interesting for all of us in the band & crew, and it's fun to see people like your (1967 Head) buddy go..."what the F*@k!"

Next time we get back to Higher Ground, we'll be doing 3-4 nights in a row!!!! Yeah!

Anyway, it's the last show of the tour tonight here in Philadelphia. I was planning on going to North Carolina for our time off, but now I think I'll head home instead. Catch some Nero shows before Chrismas!!!

Be safe y'all.

December 27th....Milwaukee

" 28th....Royal Oak, Michigan!!!!

" 29th....Chicago

" 31st....Indianapolis for NEW YEARS!!

Hope to see some of you at the above shows.

Peace and love phriends, Bones