Jambands.ca

JUNE 2nd: KING SUNSHINE w/ KENNY BOBIEN @ REVERB

Jay Funk Dawg

Nufunk.ca, United Soul & Soul Motion present ...

Solid Garage Live

a soulful evening of live entertainment

Sat June 2nd, 2007 @ The Reverb

651 Queen St. W. @ Bathurst St.| Toronto, Canada

Come Experience a live set by one of house music's most exhilarating vocalists. Kenny will be singing alongside King Sunshine as well as performing some of his dance floor classics. An experience that will be sure to lift your soul and remind you of the power within DANCE MUSIC!

featuring:

Kenny Bobien (King of Gospel House, Singer, Songwriter, Producer & Arranger / New Jersey)

www.myspace.com/kennybobien

King Sunshine (9 Piece Deep House Collective, Soul Motion, Westend, Mixed Signals, Sound Signiture)

www.myspace.com/kingsunshine

Groove Institute (Solid Garage Residents, United Soul)

hosted by:

Stephen Celestial (Divine Interventions)

m_6509a7a1efdfa83313f6959f2357ced2.jpg

*Kenny Bobien (King of Gospel House / New Jersey)

http://www.myspace.com/kennybobien

Born in New Jersey. Singer, Songwriter, Producer. Several of his musical endeavors has made him part of recordings that have received the music industries highest accolade the Grammy.

His recordings on Warner Bro's, Soundmen on Wax & Records of Interest boast an impressive string of quality releases, which includes the motion picture soundtrack "Hanging With The Homeboys", "You Are My Friend", "Kenny's Friends", "Father", "Rise Above The Storm", "Brighter Days", "Let Me Show you", "If you love me", "Superficial People", "Reach" & "Blessed" are just a few of the songs that have inspired so many.

He has also performed with R & B legend Teddy Pendergrass, Celine Dion, Taylor Dayne, Jennifer Holiday & Milira. And top producers MAW, Blaze, Frankie Feliciano, Albert Menendez, Paul Scot, Shank Thompson, Teddy Douglas, Kerri Chandler, DJ Spen & Karizma.