Jambands.ca

New Venue in NYC w/ Two Nights of Ween

bradm

There's a jambase article

http://www.jambase.com/headsup.asp?storyID=11179

about a new venue in New York City (midtown), with one of the first flock of acts to play there being Ween, on Friday, November 30, and Saturday, December 1; tickets go on sale at noon this Friday, August 17.

Does this interest anybody else? I'm thinking a couple of days in NYC with twonights of Ween might be a good early-winter vacation.

Aloha,

Brad

I can't believe I've been so out of touch with Gener and Deaner...

Yes, the new Ween album has a name, "La Cucaracha". The album kicks ass, I'm not really sure what else to say about it other than I really can't wait for it's release. There's not a wasted minute of music on there. We wrote and recorded a ton of material before we whittled it down to it's present state. We recorded the album to two inch 24 track tape and it sounds amazing. As always, it was produced and mixed by Andrew Weiss. It's due to be released in late September and we have already booked our American tour, which runs from mid-October until X-mas break. It will be our first full scale tour since "Quebec" was released. We will be playing pretty much every major city in the U.S. I'm not so sure yet about Europe, Australia, New Zealand, and Japan but it looks like we'll get there next year. I really, I mean really can't wait for you guys to hear it. I think you're gonna be floored.