Jambands.ca

Roomate wanted for my 2 bedroom pad in the core ($550/month)

The Chameleon

So I just moved into a very cool apartment 5min from the eaton center near Dundas and Jarvis on the 3rd floor of a large professionally maintained detached lowrise/triplex apartment and I need a hip roomate.

5min from Dundas subway and a 24hr streetcar runs right at the corner of the street. The apartment has a new kitchen, huge balcony/terrace and walkout NY style fire escaped, shared yard, bike storage and coin op laundry. The place has no bugs or mice at all and has open concept living room attached to a large eat in kitchen. There is also no noise issueds here, very private.

The bedroom for rent is 13ft long by 8ft wide with a stand alone closet organizer and dresser if needed. It also has a very large cubby hole storage area and window facing the street.

The place is also furnished (couch, kitchen table, tv, stereo sub easy chair etc.) for communal use.

Looking for someone down to earth, non drama, financially responsible, employed and easy going. 420 is ok, but no cigarettes in the house. I do not have a cat but have no problem wih that. Must be a music lover.

Costs: $550/month rent + 1/2w internet cost + 1/2 Hydro costs

Move in date Oct.1, first and last requirted

Please pm me if you are interested or pass it along if you know of somone looking.

P9160506.jpg

P9160496.jpg

http://i732.photobucket.com/albums/ww327/Magnum76/P9160500.jpg

P9160500.jpg

P9160497.jpg

P9160502-1.jpg

P9160504.jpg

P9160503.jpg