Jambands.ca

check this out....

ggrtrhhrtgg

Now personally, I am under the influence of herb, and I just really enjoyed two movies I just saw.. the first, Jack Black's film, School of Rock. Not going to go any further there, it is the second movie that you should really look for, we will all see JB's film at some point, but, look up "Official Selections"--- which is the official short films selections of the Sundance Film Festival-- man they are fucking brilliant!!! Please, on an off night soon, check out this flick! and apart from that-- buenos noches!

School Of Rock is a good movie. I'm getting close to wanting Jack Black to go away for a few years, but I've been a fan of his since his brilliant Mr. Show guesting roles.

The thing that really sells School Of Rock is the Jack's students' musical abilities combined with Black's enthusiasm and obvious knowledge of rock music.

Yeah, you wanna check out "A Head's tale".

A friend,Greg Hemmings from Saint John did this film,as well a couple others about music.A couple of us had the pleasure of being some of the first to veiw the documentary at Greg's house for a press veiwing back just before NYE 2002-2003.Greg's an awesome guy and a great artist.

There is also some footage of the "Olearies Open Mic Documentary" (from Saint John) where we were partying,as well jamming.It was the tenth anniversary of the bar and its open mic night and we just happened to roll into town the very night he was going to film and jam.Good times.

Independent Medium

Archived