Jambands.ca

Comfortably Numb... tonight!

aberg83

Hey, is anyone going to Barrymore's tonight to catch these guys? I'm so excited to see this show. They're performing a comprehensive history of Pink Floyd... with songs from the early Syd Barrett days up to the time Roger left the band. Should be amazing. I've heard many good things about this tribute band. Anyone who's into Floyd MUST go smile.gif" border="0 Hope to see some people there! Ciao.

Guest Low Roller

The show costs $10 at the door, $8 in advance.

I haven't heard anything about an opening act. Is there one? Anybody know for sure what time they go on stage?

Well, that was quite an amazing show. Early in the first set, my friend and I started yelling "DOGS! PLAY DOGS!" at the top of our lungs... and lo and behold, they played it. Not only that, but they played Animals in its entirety. Impressed, indeed, I was. Those were some very skilled musicians. Even though some of their visuals were cheesy, I had a great time, and thoroughly enjoyed their performance, especially their Wall covers. Hope everyone who went enjoyed themselves.

I hadn'r listened to Floyd in years...

Within 2 minutes of walking into a packed Barrymore's.... I was whisked away to my high school acid experimentation days when Floyd was king!

It was like riding a bike.... All the words.... All the grooves came right back to me.... Great time!!

I was totally impressed with the light show. Very Floydesq

Guest Low Roller

It took me forever to get used to the fact that an ACTUAL band was playing these songs.

I'm used to having Floyd augment an experience not BE the experience...