Jambands.ca

anyone been to the jambands.com msg brd

Geezer

Guest Low Roller

It never hurts to hear both sides of the story. I have no problems with somebody openly supporting the war (even though it is against my beliefs) if he can come up with a convincing argument. Everyone is entitled to their opinions as long they are more than "well, my TV told me that Saddam is bad".

The problem with this war is the complete brainwashing of the american people and blasphemously using patriotism as a reason for war.

For instance here are Bush's reasons for war:

- Saddam is a bad man. This is true, but Bush is also a bad man. If Bush's only motive for this war is for humanitarian purposes, then why isn't he also interfering in Tibet?

- Weapons of mass destruction. Where? Show me ONE.

- "if you're not with us, you're against us."

The things that baffle me:

- How did we go from Osama to Saddam???? What did I miss?????

- The obvious attempt to kick-start their stagnant economy with a patriotic war (typical Republican of course... after all Bush only has four years to prove he's worthy of another four...)

- Budget cuts to education and health care, and $500B into military spending. Barely covered in the news of course.

- North Korea is nuking the ocean again. The US doesn't seem to care. In fact I was laughing when the North Korea jets shadowed a US spy plane and locked-on just as a show of balls towards the US.

Archived