Jambands.ca

Leafs rule!

Phil McCraken

Hey, dont get too excited yet. Remember how excited you got when you thought (keyword here is thought) you won the tri-fector only to get a quick snootful of reality later on.

In a related story, apparently the owner of the Bayou detected the snootfuls on Saturdy night.

You Treyter, I love it how a year or two ago your a Leafs fan, now your a Sens fan. Thats typically Sens fan bandwagon jumping, just because it appears (I stress appears) that they are the favorite. Now we know how he got the name Trey(ai)ter.

i'm no sens fan and i ain't no fuckin' leafs fan. mad.gif" border="0

(i wised up and dumped those losers a few years ago...ty very much-u might want to think about doing the same there fartpooa) tongue.gif" border="0

i am a fan of taking your money...sucker...that's all.

grin.gif" border="0

quote:

Originally posted by Harpua:

Cujo could beat up every single member of the Sens, especially that goon Chara. I love it how they run and hide when the going gets rough. Thats not Canadian style hockey, its Euro-hockey.

First off whose "they"

Secondly...Of course Cujo will beat up on everyone especially when all he his throwing is elbows..."Take your trapper and blocker off and throw some real punches"

Typical Leaf fan!!!

grin.gif" border="0