Jambands.ca

HEY KERI!

Swifty

hey there brother whats the good word? i havn't heard from ya in a while. i hear hookahville and frontier town were fun times, i so wish i was there. i am looking forward to the phil allmans show with hookah the night before. how sweet is that? ya very sweet! i think we are camping both nights at a place not to far from the knob. question for ya- how do i bring a picture or article from another website and bring it over here? [Confused]

Hey Rob.

Yeah, it's been waaay too long. We need to do some cathcing up. I have this job now and it is wacking my system.

That eh/ Phil weekend me and Chewy are going to the Deer Creek show on the Sat night. Kinda wish I was going to the hookah show instead of the Phil. I am absolutely hooked on the hookah!!

So I want to stay at that camp site too. Can you give me some info? Me and Matt will go there on the way to the Knob.

If you wnat to bring a picture from another site nad post it here, here is what you need to do:

right click on the picture. There will be an address (URL) that starts with http://. highlight and copy that entire that enitre address. (By holding your left mouse botton and draggin it over the address and then right clicking, while it is highlighted, and selct copy) Now, in your post here, at the bottom you will see Instant UBB Code, well, click the "image' button. There will already be http:// present. Just right click on that part and select paste. Hit OK. wherever that shows up in the post is where the image will show up. You can move it wherever you want. Just highlight it and drag it.

If you wnat to paste an articel in a opst from somewhere else, just highlight the article, right click, copy, paste it in your post.

You going to Terrapin Station? you better be.

I see your dink Wings pulled off a quicky before the end of the first BOOOOO!

Hope Jen and the little champs are doing excellent!

You want to go to a party at Nomads on Saturday. He's calling it "Guiness Tappening". I think I might. lmk.