Jambands.ca

Special McMuffin

doubleB

Last night was a great muffin....

The first set was a marathon.... an hour and a half at least.... POPO was on fire and I think they were having a lot of fun last night. "To the Rescue" the classic first set closer was jammed out forever!!!! They did some cool timing stops.... blended in a few extra funky grooves and blew my mind... then they kept playing.... another 3 or 4 tracks after Rescue... killer first set!

Setbreak was the usual cloudy, stinky mess. Dubes just kept coming, I just kept smoking and eventualy Sloth and I just looked at eachother and shook our heads... soooo high.... I would leave after the first set if I didn't get so damm high at setbreak every week.

Second set was a treat with a sax player sitting in with Bingie and the Muffin... They really jammed a lot last night, even the second set, usualy all about Bingie was more about the music. The sax player steped up from time to time and really nailed some solo's... "Jammin" was especialy nasty.....

Very sparse crowd last night but the ratio was phenominal!!! With Jaybone, Stapes and Hood all no shows, I was left with more choices than voices.... good muff last night