Jambands.ca

What's the line on Phil

kung

I'd say Unbroken Chain's sitting at about 8:1, Soulshine's a good 10:1 longshot, Acadian Driftwood and/or Broken Arrow are sitting pretty at a 5:1 for the CanCon factor. Still looking for that miraculous bustout - Alligator, New Potato, something completely unexpected for the Canadian kids.

See you all there. Won't be able to miss me.

I'm gonna guess a better odds on the Soulshine just cause- Warren played one of the last shows with Allen woody in TO at the CoZo...and I swear he plays it almost everytime I see him.

But as far as moe. gotta hear that new Chuck tune and a big buster or plane crash!

and votes or hopes for New Potato cause I know my sweetie wants it.

Last night's Phil setlist:

Phil Lesh and Friends

I.C. Light Amphitheater , Pittsburgh , PA

Set I: Jam > Here Comes Sunshine > Scarlet Begonias > Beautifully Broken > Dire Wolf > Wharf Rat > Cold Rain and Snow

Set II: Jam > All Along The Watchtower > The Real Thing > Dancin' In The Street > Hard To Handle > Mississippi Half-Step > Goin' Down The Road Feelin' Bad > Angel Band > Cosmic Charlie

Enc: Sittin' On Top Of The World > And We Bid You Goodnight

not being the hugest Phil or Dead fan out there...and even though they didn't push curfrew to the limit like they should have, that was a merorable evening. Thanks to everyone that came and had such a great time with us. So nice to have a concert that brings together all sides of our province. Oh and Warren was just an angel singing- how I love that mans voice!

Tasha