Jambands.ca

Burt Neilson Band @ Baylon, Otttawa

Guest Low Roller

Guest Low Roller

Wow, this was only my second time seeing BNB, but I am verily impressed with their skills.

I found myself dancing all night long, and they deserve all the praise they get around these parts.

Let's see... it's 4:30 in tue morning. I can't really spell, and Stapes is crashed completely on my couch... and suffice the stay there are some pictures.....

Shortly into the second set, it hit me: I finally "got" BNB. I'd seen them a few times (CTMF last May, a show at Babylon), and, while the shows were good, they weren't that memorable; I knew there were BNB fanatics out there, but I wasn't one of them.

The second set changed all that: it was spacy, it was funky, it was dancable, it was a party. I'm hooked, now.

Aloha,

Brad

Great night in Ottawa!!!

Thanks for the fun! Good to see everyone out... Huxes, Bouches, etc.

Peterborough the night before was a blast too... I am recovering from my injuries sustained that eve still but it was well worth it! [smile]

Anyone in the Montreal area should check out the show this Friday at Le Swimming... we'll be doing it up again. Last show before the BNB boys head east.

Antibalas the next night in Montreal - Saturday the 29th!

Archived