Jambands.ca

Dark Star Orchestra: 2 night festival gigs

bONES

Greetings jammers and jammies...thought I'd post some info on DSO regarding their upcoming spring tour.

There are 3 weekend festivals that Dark Star will be headlining and performing 4 hour shows both nights (some with guests).

The first of the tour is @ Spirit of Suwannee Music Park in Florida, for the Magnolia Ball on May 9th & 10th. From what I hear it's a beautiful, 600 acre parcel of land on the Suwannee river, and one of the kindest venues in the southeast.

Next is Scotty Paluza in upstate NY on May 24th & 25th. Lots of great bands and expect plenty of guest jammers throughout the weekend. Melvin Seals & JGB, Zen Tricksters, Vince Welnick...you get the picture?!

Tuesday, May 27th...DSO back @ Higher Ground in Winooski, VT (thought i'd toss that one in there) *note to VermontDave...see you there buddy!

Lastly, to end the tour we'll be back at Dark Stars favourite outdoor venue...Nelson Ledges Quarry Park in Garrettsville, OH on June 13th & 14th (for those of you NOT going to Bonnaroo) for GratefulFest4. With more great acts on the bill and a guaranteed awesome Dark Star show both nights. This is the end of tour and a BIG favourite for most when it comes to this park. If you've never been to NLQP it is so worth the drive from Ontario...it's very KIND!!

Anyway, hope to see some of you Ontario kids down south this May/June.

"gone are the days we stopped to decide, where we should go, we just ride"...R.Hunter

Peace & One Love y'all...............bones

Archived