Jambands.ca

Other Ones - ticketmaster tomorrow 10am.

Hux

Tickets for all the shows go on sale tomorrow..!

Apparently you can buy tickets for Albany at the Kent St. ticketmaster location, but not for Detroit (?).....

Question: Which is better, ordering tics through ticketmaster online or by phone...?

where'd ya hear that tix were available at that TM outlet? I just called and they said i had to call albany TM or do it on-line.

oh - it looks like we have an extra room at the ramada inn in downtwon albany for the night of the show. the room is already paid for, but i can get a refund minus $10 if i cancel it. it was about $79 US. if ya need a room lemme know...

Firstly....I'll definitely take that room off your hands! (should I email ya??)

I heard from a buddy that he goes to a TM outlet in Barrie, and can order shows anywhere...curious I phoned ticketmaster and they confirmed that Ottawa TM will sell for the Albany show...but not Detroit. I didn't physically go in there and confirm it, but that's what the head office in TO told me....

I'm gone from work/computer for the weekend...feel free to call me, Geoff 562-2478 (same goes for all the hot ladies out there, gimme a ring girls [big Grin] )