Jambands.ca

hey freaks!...this doesnt suck->

puddles

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"A Week at the Creek" It is the name of the summer festival Phish will put on next summer. I heard this last night from a source who I at first doubted but then when they introduced me to Peter before the show I was convinced. He actually came up to her and said hey. Also Conseco Fieldhouse and First Star Center on February tour. Also did anyone who was at Trey last night notice that he seemed to have a head cold cause he could hardly play because his nose was running so bad. He had to wipe it about every ten seconds or so.

hmmm i just read that on phishook.

are you the guy who posted it, or did u just copy/paste it....

More info on the thread that followed that was, "the creek" was deer creek. it was supposed to be five days. same as two years ago, but add two more days.

onsite camping at deer creek is great. had such a blast. maybe it was the company [Wink]

Its certainly "not" a festival put on by Phish like Big Cypress, Went, Lemon. etc. Just 'sounds' like five days of phish. Who knows if its true though.

If it is ... [big Grin][big Grin][big Grin]