Jambands.ca

nero???

SaggyBalls

I'm wondering what's going on as far as pre and post festivities for nero's new year's - considering that mroe and mroe people are listening to these guys, people may want to travel and if that happens, then a few party days may be in order.

it'll be worthwhile to make this whole ordeal an event that people remember for a long time to come.

is it going to be an all out lights and video show or just music(no complaints there, but a sound and light nero presentation would be stellar)

also, how do I get a preorder of tickets??

i know i could direct this to someone specific but it's november and i'm starting to think about my vacation - maybe we all should, just to make sure procrastination doesn't kill any plans...

it's happened before, and heads tend to put things off.

anyways, it'd be nice to have the best time in the nation's capital for new year's - it'd be nice to come home to enjoy the town and party there.

-beats

I believe if you head over to the site it'll give you a number to preorder tickets from... or well.... This is what the site gives.

In association with Nugget Productions, a very limited number of advance tickets are being sold for this event. Because we want everyone to be as comfortable as possible, the show will not be oversold. Please get your tickets in advance.

Advance tickets are $20 and are available at the following Ottawa locations:

The Ottawa Folklore Centre - 1111 Bank St.730-2887

Lauzon Music Centre - 1345 Wellington St.725-1116

Doozy Candle - 744 Bronson Ave.567-6997

Crosstown Traffic - 593 Bank St.234-1210

Cafe Dekcuf - 221 Rideau St.244-5000

For those who are outside of Ottawa and want to purchase advance tickets send an email to nyeottawa@jamhub.ca and tickets will be reserved for you.

Yea, I agree with Beats and Fresco... not that Nero will need it...

But yea, Im one of those people coming from out of town, so if anyone has any ideas, lemmie know. Also anyone know of a hotel to book at that's near where they are playing? or if anyone has any pre/post partying ideas maybe let me know, cuz we want to stay where the partay is