Jambands.ca

a head's up (Esau) and others...

ggrtrhhrtgg

As previously announced, archive.org is now carrying Grateful Dead shows!!! 96-from 79-- and in the process of adding 132 85 shows--now Esau, I don't remember if you were looking for a show from that year or not.. but, you may want to check it out!!! I am liking this show!!!

October 31st 85 Carolina Coliseum, Colombus SC

Jam-> Werewolves of London-> The Music Never Stopped, West L.A. Fadeaway, Mama Tried-> Mexicali Blues, Tennessee Jed, Looks Like Rain-> Might As Well Shakedown Street-> Playin' In The Band-> Ship of Fools-> Drums-> Dear Mr. Fantasy-> Not Fade Away, E: U.S. Blues

I wasn't looking for anything in particular that I can recall,but I will definatley check that out,I had forgotten you mentioned that.

Now if I can only pull away from the torrents long enough..or if those clowns on STG would slow down on the Dylan seeds..I just might be able to grab some more GD.

I guess I have tor-rents sydrome. ::

I have to go,I have some discs to pass along and also really wanna see a close friend that I have been missing large and I found out this morn she's making her way there.

I just gotta find myself a ride there.

Should be able to get one..