Jambands.ca

Depp wants Kieth Richards for sequel of 'Pirates'

Stapes

_39439787_stones2.jpg

Johnny Depp reportedly wants Rolling Stones rocker Keith Richards to appear in the "Pirates of the Caribbean" sequel -- as his father.

How great would that be?!

The hottie actor famously based his character Jack Sparrow on the aged rocker in the celebrated film, and wants to pay tribute to Richards by landing him a role in the follow-up, according to IMDb.com.

A source says, "Johnny was slightly embarrassed by all the praise for "Pirates," because he was really just being Keith. A good way of thanking Keith would be to get him to do a walk-on in the sequel."

Article

As I watched 'Pirates of the Carribean' I thought to myself that Depp was acting like Richards. It wasn't until later that I found out that Richards was Depps inspiration for the character.

It would be amazing if Richards landed the role of Depps father in the sequel, because it would burn Mick Jagger's ass that Richards does a film that would be bigger than all the Jagger films combined.

As I watched 'Pirates of the Carribean' I thought to myself that Depp was acting like Richards. It wasn't until later that I found out that Richards was Depps inspiration for the character.

It would be amazing if Richards landed the role of Depps father in the sequel, because it would burn Mick Jagger's ass that Richards does a film that would be bigger than all the Jagger films combined.

You mean Freejack wasn't a blockbuster hit ;)