Jambands.ca

SPAC Travel Plans (from Ottawa)?

bradm

I'm going to just the Saturday Phish show at SPAC, and was wondering what people's travel plans were, especially from Ottawa.

My ultimate backup plan is to take the bus (departing from Ottawa at 9am, arriving in Saratoga Springs around 3:45pm, and then probably taking the 1:40am bus back, arriving in Ottawa around 9am Sunday :P), but if anybody is driving to/from SPAC and has space, I'd be most interested in occupying some of it.

Aloha,

Brad

Nothing yet. Freeker said last night that Velvet might have room but I haven't been able to hook up with him (yet).

If I don't have a confirmed ride down by 7:30am Saturday, I'll fall back to taking the bus.

If anybody can help me out, either e-mail me at "bradmcmail@yahoo.ca" or call me at home at 596-6128 (or at work at 784-6190 before 4pm today).

Aloha,

Brad

Thanks, Freeker. I e-mailed him this morning, but I wasn't sure whether he was back in town or not.

Should hookuppage not occur, I'll be the guy in the lot in the late afternoon walking around in a nero t-shirt (one of the new ones) yelling either "neroooooo....!!!" or "Who's got my heady Canadians?!?!?"

Aloha,

Brad