Jambands.ca

BradM Ticket Service: moe.down Edition

bradm

OK, I'm going to be placing an order for moe.down tickets to take advantage of the early bird price (US$75 vs. US$90 after the end of the month), and will have room in my order and on my credit card for some extras.

The max. order size is eight tickets, so with me and FreekerByTheSpeaker already in, I have room for six others. If you:

• live in Ottawa and
  • are one of the first six to
  • respond to me by e-mail ("bradmcmail@yahoo.ca") before noon Wednesday

then you're in. I'll try to reply to anybody who e-mails me, but if you don't get a "You're in!" response, you're not in.

Ideally, I'd like to limit this to peple who otherwise wouldn't be able to either buy a ticket (e.g., no credit card) or take advantage of the early bird price (e.g., no space on a credit card until next month), but that's not a restriction.

Aloha,

Brad

whats the moe down date?

It's Labour Day weekend. Info can be found here.

It's held in Turin, NY, which isn't too far (several hour drive) from Ottawa. The venue (a ski hill, with the main stage at the bottom) is beautiful, the vendors are great (Benevelant Burrito, here I come!), and it's a great size (about 5,000 - 7,000 people, which makes it easy to keep bumping into the same people [old friends, new friends] all weekend). Magic Hat does the beer.

Aloha,

Brad

One other thing I forgot to mention: here at the BradM Ticket Service, we believe in exchange of value. Thus, no money is exchanged until the ticket is ready to be placed in your hot little hand. I give you a ticket, you give me the money.

So, if you want to go, but won't have the money until, say mid-to-late August, no problem, because the tickets won't arrive until then anyway. If you have the money now, but think you may not by the time the tickets arrive, well, just put it in an envelope and stash it somewhere until then...

Aloha,

Brad