Jambands.ca

- R A N T - / Yo Tube?

Fuckholes

If I wrote a song called "bigger beef taste's better" A few phugg heads would say that im gay and my song totally sucks ass... Now, If trey Anastasio had wrote that exact same song instead of me, everyone would think its hilarious and a pretty phuggin kewl song...

Wich brings me to the conclusion that most phugg heads are REAL FU*K heads... (Remember I never said all I said most)

heres an example:

My bros and I were jamming up storm one evening a few months back (way back), While a friend sat there rolling a spliff. Anyways, are jam led us into a reggae version of "the Joker" (We never had a clue that SCI does this. Infact, ive only heard SCI twice and Im still not very fond of'em) and I thought it sounded pretty kewl. Anyhow, My friend started to chuckle and make fun of us saying that it was gay sh!t and that .... Blah blah... we sucked... blah blah... Then a few months later he toss's in a ScI disc. A few tracks into the disc he says " oh, wait till u hear this kewl reggae version of The Joker they do " Me and my bros looked at each other and broke out in tears laughing.

Why Dont You Go Suck Their Greasy Rock Star Cocks You Fat Hunk Of sh!t You!!!!

Cheers

piegy

If I wrote a song called "bigger beef taste's better" A few phugg heads would say that im gay and my song totally sucks ass... Now, If trey Anastasio had wrote that exact same song instead of me, everyone would think its hilarious and a pretty phuggin kewl song...

Cheers

piegy

Actually, I think that Trey is gay anyway.

I Suppose I should have used a diffirent word other then gay... Lame, Sh!t, Pooh, Dumb and so on.

Ive been up but I didnt really have the time to fish. With all the work that needed to be done preparing the cabins for summer fun, I moslty just hung back with the old man playing cards and reading books. Speaking of the old man, Ive been talking to him about the argo and hes still ify on letting me use it(after fu*king up a rim that costs 1700$). But hes gonna be up there on and off all summer and he said he has no problem taking us back to hungry. Im looking at his schedule right now and the first date I see him scheduled to be up there is the 10th of this month(july) to the 24th. So If u dont have much going on, maybe we can get together sometime and talk about when we wanna go and what lakes we wanna fish. (Last time was my first time on hungry and boy did I ever have a fricking blast. Remember my crawfish earring? ::)

FU*KING GOODTIMES!!! ::

you know something I am confused here... you got upset about someone dissin your creative talents, and you go and do the exact same about SCI?? Not sure what the dilemma is here?? Are u upset that the guy didn't like your music?? Is he not entitled to have an opinion??

I don't think it is really worth getting upset about--- I'm sure alot of people including myself would appreciate hearing the joker in any form--- just a good song.

K..... we should hook up sometime this week. I need to know when we plan on leaving, what lakes we plan on staying at and when we would like to return.

#2 I never said SCI was gay... or that they sucked ass...

::

I heard thier verson of the joker and thought it was pretty kewl too... It was stoopid when we played it and super dooper kewl when they did it. He is so right no one could ever live up to the cheese. NO ONE! (HAGULGULGULGULHAAAHAHAH!!) -smiling yokel here- ::