Jambands.ca

hucky houston

bONES

croline, just so you're not let down the next time we meet, i'm afraid the minuet will need sometime before its subtle splendor will see another's eyes. after you guys left on monday i thought i'd get a bit risque and i pompously decided to attempt a minuet in 4/4 time. i figured i could pull it off as long as ol' perry was puffing me up with his blue skies. nevertheless, in a hasty act i hauled out the willie nelson and it was downhill from there. to make a long, painfull story short, the many years i've spent fine tuning my minuet of some renown has been destroyed in the blink of an eye by some cowboy who thinks he's jazzy.

truly, there is no bitterness here. no, here there is no more than a hard come by lesson, but at least i now know who's skies really are bluer.

yes i mean willie, although images of him in braids are making me second guess my original judgement. as for you, who could deny your straight shootin' jazz mr. fireman? and before i forget, remind me to tell you about that ocean front property i heard about.