Jambands.ca

Hookahville Fall 2004 Music Festival Lineup

slipjig

Hookahville is a truely amazing bi-annual event held in OH. If any1 can make it down there it is definitely worth the drive! here is the lineup for this fall:

2 nights of ekoostik hookah, The Funky Meters, Dickie Betts & Great Southern, Karl Denson’s Tiny Universe, Hayseed Dixie, Bernie Worrell & the Woo Warriors, and Rob Wasserman. Also featured in the Late Night Bluegrass Jam: Brando’s Bluegrass All-Stars, and The Stringtown Pickers.

Friday September 3 – Sunday September 5, 2004

Frontier Ranch Music Center, Pataskala Ohio (just east of Columbus) at Rt. 40 and York Road

Address: 8836 York Rd, Pataskala OH 43062

Gates open at noon Friday September 3.

The music is Friday and Saturday.

Camping and parking included in ticket price, quiet and RV camping available.

Tickets are $65 through August 22nd, $75 after that through Ticketmaster, and $85 at the gate. There is a single day ticket starting at 8am Saturday, September 4th for $55 available at the gate. Children 10 and under are free.

There are no pets (animals of any kind) allowed at Hookahville. No nitrous. BYOB, food and merchandise vendors will be onsite.

More info and tickets: www.hookahville.com or 1-888-TIXX-100

Hookahville is the most feel-good, well organized festival I have ever witnessed. I wish I could make it to this one. What a line up! I really need to see Dickie Betts again! Seeing hime at the Windsor bluesfest a couple summers back was one of my top ten musical experiences of my life. Just love that tone! Karl Denson and his band put on such a remarkable show too!

The addition of the late-night bluegrass stage is such a great idea! Go Brando!! Oh yeah, add in a little bit of Steve Sweney mind-fu©king and you have yourself quite the experience!! I wish I could be in two places at once and be able to take in all the great music up here and down at the 'ville...

The Spring 'ville was a most enjoyable weekend indeed! The afternoon of bluegrass with Del and Doyle and Ricky was easily the most enjoyable afternoon of music I have ever experienced. Anyone who feels like a road trip this labour day should make their way to Hookahville! You won't be disappointed!

Is Kuroda doing the lights again? He definitely adds a certain something to the experience!

Hoping to make it to the Magic Bag in Sept for my long-overdue hookah fix.

aaa.sized.jpg

Spring Hookahville '04