Jambands.ca

Sanzwill last night at Polo's. What did ya think???

Fuckholes

Wow I dont know what you all had planned last night... But if u missed out on the Sanzwill Band @ Polos u missed out on a truely amazing evening...

Lots of originals were played, And a few rocking covers such as "Red House" and "Going Down The Road Feeling bad". You just had to be there. [Razz]

Farwell to polos.....

Im not sure if the band will ever play polos again, cause the owner is a little bit screwy.

Im srry but its not the bands fault that people light up in the bar, and its not the bands problem that people wont leave at the end of the night... Ah well It was a good place to play while it lasted ...

Anyhow to all the people who were able to make it Thx soo much, and we hope to see u all alot more...

Take care and keep on groovin [big Grin][big Grin][big Grin]

From the littlest Skern...

Awesome show last night brother, but it is a shame the waitress dumps on everyone, especially me, she thinks that i should police everyone i let into the bar, sorry but thats not really in my job description, i totally know where shes coming from, but i didnt sign up for that.

excellent show though, red house was sweeet,

that reggae moracca was great, the jack johnson cover was awesome too, so many high points, right around midnight when smelter brought up the jager, lots and lots of goods. but also some really really bad shit happened, steph's car got all fucked up, 2 wipers broken off, the antenna was bent all to hell, and i think she said they took some stuff out of her car as well, friggin punks. lots of broken glass in the back lot too, some fools were up to no good last night.

but the music was great. see you guys later tonight, think i might take a nap, moms made a big turkey and turkey always makes me sleepy

Archived