Jambands.ca

Toronto to Kingston?

LJFH

Hey, Little Jodi from Halifax! i'll be leaving london friday afternoon around 2 or so - maybe a bit later.

let me know if you want a ride and how to navigate toronto, as i'm from ottawa(outside) originally.

my number's 519.433.1733 and my cell is 519.670.2575 - i'll be hitting GTB friday and then likely driving home after (boo) or maybe finding a place to crash...who knows. my car's absolutely comfy. finally a car i can fit into. you'll be stuck in kingston though...i'd offer to drive you home but that's 4 extra hours...it'd be nice to see mom ASAP...suprise her, y'know?

hope she doesn't read this board...

i hope she can at lease LOOK suprised.

[smile]

if you plan on bringing girlfriends make sure they like bass players. it'd keep the trip a bit more interesting.

understanding my sense of humour will also keep the trip interesting...

hope to hear from you ASAP!

leave some voicemail.

-Rob

hey rob, I might have another drive already to Kingston with my friends, but I'm not sure. I left you a message anyway on cel and home.... where are you coming to Toronto from? and what time do you expect to be in Toronto?

It's also cool that you leave me in Kingston cause I'm meeting up with my sweetie there (phishhead5000) and then heading back to Ottawa the next day too...so all's cool there.

So gimme a call and we'll chat.

Jod

Archived