Jambands.ca

Kung's Soul For Sale Or Trade

Weirdness

I was going to offer this up on ebay, but figured that I'd give everyone on the board a shot at it first. Yes, that's right, this is a tangable human soul here, so please no lowball offers.

$420-Firm Gets it

Also willing to consider trade for sheets.

Contents:

1 Raggedy Hillbilly style hat

1 Notebook, containing the true meaning of life

1 CD copy of Hall And Oats Greatest Hits.

***These three items in combination will give it's owner "super hippy/hipster powers" and guarantees loads of "action".

*****Felix the cat is only included with trade.

Buyer Pays Shipping & Handling.

-

Sorry bro, if you're going to get all spun out and leave the essence of your being just lying around, than clearly you are undeserving. With great power, comes great responsibility my friend. But, the goods aren't to ship until monday of next week, so if you can come up with the trade, then I'll reconsider. Otherwise, tough shit man, say goodbye to all that sweet, sweet action forever.

seriously though this seems like a joke but I actually lost/ had kidnapped my most prized possessions (said raggedy hillbilly hat and my black book with dirt on bands and aforementioned 'true meaning of life') after the last Nero Guelph show. I seriously thought Nero had it and that they were holding it for ransom so to speak. I had some grim moments imagining Todd doing some foul things with the hat. I guess I know who has them now but I've been privately freaking hard thinking I was going to have to go zen monk styles. I will burn my brothers last shelter so to speak.

Archived