Jambands.ca

snowboarding lesson!

bokonon

on january 2 (this date is not 100% quite yet as chicopee isn't open) i am booking a group snowboarding lesson at chicopee in kitchener. $45 gets you equipment rental, one hour lesson and beginner's centre lift ticket. there is a $200 refundable deposit required for the snowboards. anyone wanna play? (ganga goddess, i'm looking your way!)

I'm definately in if I'm home by then. Planning on going down to Ottawa for New Years to see Nero.....So depending on how crazy a time it is I may not be back by the second!!! But if I'm around, thats perfect...and you can count me in!!!! Call me with the offical date and time when it s all figured out!!!!Thanks soooo much for the invite, I really need some professinal lessons!!!!!

Guys, the one thing you should be investing in, if you actually plan to snowboard a few times, is a pair of "ass pads". They go by various names, but that is actually one of the brands (maybe "Ass Padz", or something?). Anyway, the name is pretty self-explanatory, and they cost about 75 bucks for a good set. They are WELL WORTH THE EXPENSE, especially for the first 5 times out on your board or so. It will make the whole experience infinitely more fun, and less painful.

Either way, have a blast!