Jambands.ca

RV at bonnaroo will cost you $40-50US extra

TimmyB

I just picked up my tickets for bonnaroo and they gave me the option to get an RV pass for $40US or RV+car pass for $50US.

I don't remember that option coming up in years past so this seems to be something new.

I know \/\/illy was thinking about an RV as were many others on this board so it's something to consider for the general onsale tomorrow ie. enough on your credit card to cover the extra cost of $40-50US.

Here's some more information on the RV subject.

from www.bonnaroo.com

RV INFORMATION:

Due to the increase in the number of people attending the festival in RVs and the amount of space that RV¹s require, we have established new policies for the 2005 festival:

- All RVs will be parked in specifically designated, RV-only areas on the festival grounds

- There will be a special RV pass required for each RV to enter the festival grounds. Passes will be $40. Supplies will be limited.

- RV passes will be available when you purchase your tickets to Bonnaroo.

- Under no circumstances will an RV be permitted to enter the festival grounds without a pass.

- At the time you purchase an RV Parking Pass you will be given the option of purchasing a Companion Vehicle Pass for $10. The Companion Vehicle pass will allow an accompanying vehicle into a designated camping area next to the RV camping areas.

For more complete and detailed information regarding RV¹s at Bonnaroo, please visit www.bonnaroo.com/rv

Oh sure Willy.. now that Trey's added...

I'm in man! Whats the dealio?

You must be kidding me. You know me better than that. You think Trey would sway me? LOL. I must admit though, it'll be nice to have something other than WSP to listen to. ;)

Can't you listen to whatever you want when you're hanging out by the van? ::