Jambands.ca

Last Minute Valentines Day Shopping

MamaPink

Hey everyone! Sorry to advertise on the board. This has nothing to do with music, although I'm sure I'll have music playing through out the day.

I'm having a Fantasia open house Sunday, February 13th from 2-5 for anyone interested in purchasing some last minute valentines day gifts. There won’t be a presentation or anything… it’s just going to be set up like a store. We have a nice wide selection of fancy stuff and sexy lingerie, sure to get your loved one in the mood and gushing with love.

And for those of you who are spending valentines day alone, I'm sure I can help you out too! We have lots of toys that will keep you happy all night long ;)

If you're interested, PM me and I'll give you directions to my place.

Doug - Unfortunately Fantasia has not come out with their line of maternity lingerie. But I gotta say, your wife is one hot mama! It was very nice to finally meet her the other night.

And J-Roc... Those elastic lassies are not electronic devices... but if you feel like a real cock SHOCK, go ahead and plug one of those things into the wall. I dare ya.